Simple works fine

no strings attached;

11/16/2008

noone but me from URL @ 1:06 PM

Time after time.

Bride and groom on their walk out.






























Half of the littlest bundles of joy.






























She looks like an angel! My niece the flowergirl.






























Dad & Stepmom.






























Dad & I.






























Sagayamaryyyyy!






























Jai & irene akka (my 2 new hang out buddiezz)






























Seeing Christopher anneh & Kavitha walk down the aisle and take their vows just made me smile. Kavitha went, "YES! I DO!" and the whole church laughed! hahaha. It was reallly heartwarming though :) Marriages always fill me with hope. Lovely friday & saturday.
-

I miss going to schooooooooool! ):
I think i shall go tmr, just for fun! haha. (okay i need to return library books)

Do you think someone can change overnight?
Or can you even truly say that you knew someone?

sometimes i think you forget that i've known you.
& then sometimes i think i never knew you at all.

and if you fall, i will catch you,
i'll be waiting,
time after time.

template by seven ten design